Series F4 Profiling Control
Starting at $989.00
Expert application assistance at 877-ENTHERM
- The Series F4 ¼ DIN industrial ramping controllers offer an easy to set up and operate solution for the most demanding ramp and soak processing applications. The features and performance of these units make them ideally suited for environmental chamber or furnace and oven applications. Single and dual channel versions are available.
These competitively priced controllers feature a four line, high definition LCD interface display that makes profile programming and controller configuration significantly faster and easier. A 16 bit microprocessor supports all the accuracy and performance advantages you have come to expect from a Watlow control.
Up to 256 steps can be programmed into as many as 40 nameable profiles. Profiles can be programmed to wait for events or for up to three different process variables. A guaranteed soak feature allows you to set how closely your process needs to be controlled.
The four digital event inputs can be programmed to remotely start, pause or terminate any of your preprogrammed process recipes. The eight event outputs are segment programmable, or three of them can be assigned to programmable compressor and boost heat/boost cool control. A real time clock can be used to start a profile at any time.
Serial communication and dual alarm relays are included in the base unit. The Series F4 ramping controllers are packaged with a NEMA 4X front face to withstand harsh environments and a four inch deep case with removable connectors for wiring convenience.
The Series F4 controllers are manufactured by ISO 9001 registered Watlow Controls and backed by a three-year warranty.
- 256 Steps in 40 files
- Suports a wide varity of applications
- Hi Definition 4 Line LCD Display
- Simplifies Setup and operation
- Agency approvals: UL®, CSA, CE,
- Meets applications requiring agency approvals
- Assures prompt product acceptance
- Menu Customization
- Allows quick access to often used parametes
- Universal Inputs
- Provides application versatility
- Expandable Modular Construction
- Allows field upgrades
- Enhanced environmental chamber control
- Supports Humidity, compressor and Boost heat/cool functions
- Optional Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP communication
- Allows network connectivity to PC or PLC
- Provides a wide range or protocol choices
- Cascade Control
- Allows precise control of difficult to heat materials