DIN A Mite C
Starting at $224.00
Expert application assistance at 877-ENTHERM
- The Watlow DIN-A-MITE® power controller provides you with a low cost, compact and versatile solid state option for controlling electric heat. You also get all the quality you expect from a Watlow designed and manufactured product. DIN rail and standard panel mounting plus a cabinet thru-wall mount version is available.
- Basic features include single-phase, three-phase/two leg, and three-phase/three leg, 24-600V~(ac) operation. Current switching capabilities range from 30 to 80A depending on the model ordered.
- Variable time base, linear voltage and current process control or V~(ac/dc) input contactor versions are available. Also single phase, phase angle firing and current limiting are available.
- All configurations are model number dependent and factory selectable.
- The DIN-A-MITE power controller is made in the USA.
- DIN rail and standard panel mount or thru-wall mounting
- Compact size
- Touch-safe terminals
- One- and three-phase power
- Shorted output detector (optional)
- No mercury
- Faster switching with solid state
- ULR 508 listed and C-UL VDE 0160 and CE with filter
- System solution component
- Back-to-back SCR design
- Versatile, quick and low cost installation
- Reduced panel space, less cost
- Increased safety for installer/user
- Can be used in a variety of applications
- Notifies you in case of a shorted output
- Environmentally safe
- Saves energy, extends heater life
- For applications requiring agency approval